Monday 25 February 2013

What a Rollercoaster Ride!

Just a couple of weeks ago,  my business took a scare when my manufacturer decide to just leave...As of now, this are settled, looking for a new manufacturer but all is good.

One of the most exciting things that is new is applying for the Mercedes-Benz International Runway Show! Application is in the works and meeting the panel May 20th! So much to prep for this but it is going to be worth it! I will be heading to Winnipeg this May for my interview, so wish me this best! Lets hope all goes good because this would be one DREAM COME TRUE!

I know business has its ups and downs, but this is new for me!  I am glad things are moving along positively:)

Check out my current collection for Spring 2013 online and in-store now! 
Fall 2013 collection in the works and coming soon!

xo - Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment