Thursday 27 June 2013

Back from Europe With A New, Fresh Insight on Fashion

Back home in the #yqr and refreshed with ideas and designs. London, UK and Lisbon, Portugal were AMAZING! Wow, do people know how to dress there. Us Canadian folks could learn a thing or two... just saying.

With the ideas flowing, I'm happy I brought my sketch book with me on my trip and sketched all on the way home and the first couple days back. S/S 14 collection is looking good:)

Also, I have been in conversation with some people at Fashion Society from Toronto and Montreal and it looks like they are going to help me find some buyers out east!
My mentor Kara from PARK is assisting me throughout this coming collection with the look book shoot, re-branding ideas, and selling and buying opportunities. Love her for all her help.

Sorry my fellow KAZZ followers! I am back and hard at work.

Going to make you all proud.


Ashley - xo

No comments:

Post a Comment