Thursday 17 January 2013

KAZZ TIME: New year, New Design, New Opportunities!

It's has been a while since I wrote last... the last couple of months have been crazy busy and it doesn't help when my massive family comes home for Christmas time. Don't get me wrong, I love them but they are a lot to handle!

Anyways, it is now a new year and a refresh of the clothing line. I have interest in my clothing line being carried in a local store (possibly more :):)) and this year I am going to be part of Saskatchewan Fashion Week! It is a lot of prepping but in the end it will be worth it (so I hope).

I know starting a business is hard and you usually don't make a profit within the first year or two, but I really hope KAZZ starts to take off more this year.  In reality, it's hard keep designing, putting your money into it and don't see the sales to prove the support people are giving you. I am an optimistic person, so I believe that it's just a matter of time! I am sure at Sask Fashion Week this May 9th-11th, it will make a great difference and more recognition!


I have started designing for F/W 2013 collection which is to be shown at SK Fashion Week this year. My collection for S/S 2013 has been created and has just finished production! The manufacturer is sending the full inventory order this week. Lets keep my fingers crossed that this collection sells well:) Come on people, support!

Love you all and thank you to all who inspire me, support me, buy and wear my ideas for others to see my creations.

Ashley Kasdorf - XO
Sketch ideas for KAZZ Clothing Fall/Winter 2013 Collection. This collection is to be shown at Saskatchewan Fashion Week May 9th-11th, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment